Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful & Grateful

As I reflect on my dream and passion, The Spot Studio, a feeling of gratitude takes over. So many of you support this dream in many ways and it does not go unnoticed. You all believe in me, which has so much impact in my everyday life. I value each and everyone of you with all of my heart.
From day one, long before The Spot, my husband supported my dream and was a driving force in my career, for that I thank him! He believes in me more than I believe in myself. 
Before The Spot came to life almost four years ago, many of you supported this dream of mine by rooting me on to take a huge step of becoming a business owner. The Spot was named by a dear friend and I couldn't imagine it being anything else. We wanted a name that stood out and it does just that, "Meet me at The Spot"! Our logo was designed by a dear friend with our family in mind. If you look at our logo, the small "spots" represent each member of our family and the large one represents this fabulous community the Spot is in our lives. For the hot workouts at the park we got in while waiting for just the right space to be finished, thank you for hanging in there. The dear friends who put long nights of endless painting and tedious edging of the trim before the floors were installed. Everyone who has been a Spot fan before the doors ever opened.  For anyone who has ever stepped foot into class and left their hard earned sweat at The Spot. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to be a part of my dream. For sharing your life milestones and coming together to share in these memorable moments, especially the baby showers.  Being a support system in fundraising and race events on your weekends.  Bringing your little ones and sharing them with us so you can workout is not an easy task. To the parents that allow me to personal train their children and share the dreams of their children with me. The Spot is full of amazing women, mothers, sisters, daughters, wives, and friends. This shows whenever we have a newbie, you ladies are so welcoming to anyone that comes through that door, it is amazing to be a part of your lives. Every referral you have given The Spot has made it what it is, amazing.  Commuting from near and far, leaving work on time, cooking dinner early or late, scheduling childcare, and scheduling appointments so you can be in class for an hour with me. For supporting each other inside and outside of the studio. For working out so hard and trusting me with designing your workout regimen. Giving The Spot the title of being your "gym" is a true honor and I hope our community is bringing you as much joy as it brings me each day!
For all of this, I thank you straight from my heart!
Thankful and grateful,
Fancy

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Fancy! Very proud of you making your dream a reality and sharing it with love and passion every day! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete